12.12.2002

CREATIVITY NEVER LIMITED

WELLCOME to My World
...........................................
Who is fendi.felix
--------I am not perfect. I am not a king. I am not superman. I am not millionaire. I am not supermodel. I am not like albert einstein. But I only human.. very unpretentious human. Not having good taste, not having high intelligent, not having arm. I don't like straighten up. But I only like whatever think in my mind.
I only simple human which born in small city in Indonesia.
...........................................
Where fendi.felix places
--------In February 8th, 1981 04.00 am, I am born, breath and saw the world.
In 1981-2001, I lived in Jogjakarta. In 1993-2000, My life devides in Nusa Dua, every holiday and important event. In 2002-Now, I live on Jakarta; 2003 in Cinere and 2004 in Rawamangun, Kelapa Gading

.......................................
How fendi.felix lives
-------At child I lived on Jogjakarta. I always dream to be paint of artist. Drawing and mathematic is deligh in my favorite lessons.I studied on state owner from elemantary school to high scholl. Every lessons in studies never missing because I like everything with learntaste.My plan, be best work in every place, I take studied in Diploma for three years and hope continued to extention study to get academic tittle. But cause condition never carry on (politics and economics) Opportuniy I pending this planning. In last some semester I got scholarship to finished my studied. So I make measure to work. In my breath blend "struggle never end".I gone to Jakarta and struggle to live. Several times I got job in publisity magazine. Designer Graphic is my position. Every night I dream to be Art Director. Learn and learn any more.. After One years my work in Digital Communication.But my journey never end. I always believe if everyhuman have hard satruggle so what he dream can be shape of eyes.

.......................................
What fendi.felix has
-------I learn and learn to got what I want. I have full dreams. I have many think to change the world. I have crazy of imagination, freaky thinking and bad idea. But I always say that I am not perfect.I beliave if the way cann't always flawless. Every steps need sacrifaces. A lot of times, many think, and big spirit to shape of our dreams. People can be growth, Age can be ripen.. Time cann't be go back but everybody can be changing.
.......................................
What fendi.felix like it
------------My favorite colour is solid blue, hard red, 100% black, and chrome. Blue give me sign in optimist to best future. Red sense me to never burn off my spirit. Black make me hard hearth for solited. And to give trace of the world, I choose chrome in everything.My favorite time is 04:00 am and 07:00 pm. Times is room of steps. Every rooms is constant. The constanity give us freedom to fastidious. Give up or turn off. This hang on our decision.Everytimes and everytime I effort to balacing. Because in my conviction, the balancing thing make me balancing life. The balancing life is beautifull. Never statist, never monoton, never grey, and never sturated.Music and sport is my favorite things. Music make me dancing to my life. All music (having harmonies) give us spirit, understand what our life, crying what we did lastimes. Often times, music give us optimise to our future.Sprot give us good health. I like bicycle. with it, I can arround the world specially in Jakarta town. Everyday and everytime, my couple is bicycle.
.......................................
Freaky link
-------
<< 1 >> 2 >> 3 >> << 1 >> 2 >> 3 >> << 1 >> 2 >> 3 >>
.......................................
  • SORRY THIS SITE UNDERSCRIPT
  • PLEASE COMING AGAIN

2 comments:

hatikusatu said...

and i've been keeping all the letters (sms) that i wrote to u..
itu lanjutannya mas buble lho... (ga penting kalee!)
go..go..fendi.ferrari!

chippie said...

what a ...??

cuma ngomentari comment di atas gw